Saturday, May 18, 2013

yamaha raider motorcycle,2008 yamaha raider,yamaha raider,yamaha motorcycles raider,2010 yamaha raider


2011 yamaha raider motorcycle review

You should know exactly what the resale value of a new motorcycle before you buy it. In terms of rider compatibility, resale value may be the most important aspect in buying a new motorcycle. The reason for this is that when the time comes to trade in your new motorcycle, youll want to know that you will get what your motorcycle is worth, and you will not owe anything to be affixed to the end of your next motorcycle financing. I can assure you that in most cases you will not get what you think your bike in decent trade. An example of this is, I bought a Honda VTX 1300s new in 2005, and in 2007 I wanted to trade up for a new Yamaha Raider. I went back to the dealer Motor Sport which I bought my VTX from in hopes of getting a big trade at the offer. Although I had purchased my motorcycle from them, the dealer who best can do is give me $ 4800.00 trade in for my used motorcycle. I stopped owed approximately $ 6,500.00 on the VTX, so Ill have to tack the difference at the end of my financing for the new Yamaha Raider to pay off my Honda VTX or pay the difference out of pocket. I do have one other option though, and it is to sell the Honda my self to get what the bike is worth. Option to sell my Honda out right is the best way for me to get the best return and make sure that I could pay off my motorcycle before I pay for a new Raider. However, with all the special incentives and deals on new motorcycles offered by the dealer, trying to sell my used VTX is easier said then done.

2009 yamaha raider motorcycle,star raider motorcycle,yamaha raider review,2008 yamaha raider s,yamaha raider s,yamaha motorcycles


yamaha raider base 2011

I parked the VTX in the parking lot next to my house with a for sale sign on it. The road is busy with a lot of traffic. I get through once in a while to stop and see but no calls or offers to come at all. Next, I put an ad in my local newspaper. Its not that expensive, but not cheep either. I ran my ad for several weeks and did not even get one call. Roadrunner has a classified ads section, so I put ads in there too, still no luck. I was about to give up and go back to the dealer, take my losses and get a new Yamaha when I decided to try one more thing. I went to Google and I do a search for a used motorcycle. I am amazed at how many used motorcycle auction portals and classified websites on the Internet. I did a little investigating and found some web pages, classified motorcycle that looks promising. Im kind of surprised theyre really not too expensive. I placed an ad with photos, prices, and contact information and in just a few days, I began to get interested callers. I finally sold my Honda VTX 1300s and I bought a Yamaha Raider. I could have saved myself a lot of work and worry if I had done my homework, shop around and buy a motorcycle with resale value better. However, because I do not, sell the bike I use myself and get the retail price for that is the best choice. If youre like me, you may want to get a lot of selling your motorcycle as you can. The first thing you need to know is what the motorcycle used is feasible. You have to go on line to the Kelly Blue Book webpage and look at the motorcycle. You also can go to the guide tones on line, again go to the motor and see your motorcycle make, model and year, and get the retail value. You can also learn the value of trade in your motorcycle just in case you decide to trade it in. Once you know how many ask for your used motorcycle, take a little time before you begin to advertise and do a little investigation. Find local publications, newspapers, and line web page where you may be able to place ads.

08 yamaha raider,2009 yamaha raider,yamaha raider s for sale,yamaha raider motorcycles,raider motorcycle,09 yamaha raider

yamaha raider motorcycle 2011

Develop a list of confidential sources. Find out how much it will cost to place ads in each. Find out if they have testimonials or if you can contact someone who has posted their ads on line and make their sales. If you find a good news publication or Web pages that have a record of selling classified motorcycle big its likely that you will sell your motorcycle. Once you find a place to place your ad for motorcycles for sale, you will need only a few things to get the best bang for your buck. First, you need to think and write what you want to say in your ad. "Motorcycle for sale" will not work in the motorcycle market is very completive currently used. If you are selling a vintage lime green 1999 Yamaha virago who only has 2,500 miles on it and once owned by Madonna, then you need to say so. The more descriptive you are in your ad is a good chance you have a few to find what you need to sell. The next thing you want to have is a clean and clear picture or photo of a nice motorcycle. Several times a description is not enough. Even if your description tells everything you need to know about bicycle use.






Blog Archive